Saturday, January 24, 2009

She dont want to get married !!!



No no no...its not as you might think, its not as Natasha Bedingfield song goes...

I'm not waitin' around for a man to save me (Cos I'm happy where I am)
Don't depend on a guy to validate me, I don't need to be anyone's baby (Is that so hard to understand?) No I don't need another half to make me whole
Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good(I like who I am)
This is my current single status - My declaration of independence
There's no way I'm tradin' places - Right now a star's in the ascendant
I'm single - That's how I wanna be ....etc.

To me its more simple than that or so I guess...
In our age one would need someone mature, not another macho figure, not too emotional neither too cold, someone who doesnt have to share your same interests, someone just different but interesting.

A relationship called marriage in which one wont be taken for granted is not even negotiable, you need someone who you can have fun with and without, who would give you the required space when needed. Someone to be there in time of need, a fellow, a partner, a friend and a lover who is there in sickness and in health as they say, someone who is not only in for the fun and once you are not he turns his back to you leaving you wondering in despair!

A stable serious relation inwhich there is something called mutual respect, understanding eacother needs and principles should be considered, a relationship thats not a copy/paste of our parents, someone who would care less about what the society would say/judge and care more about his own and his partner happiness and good life.

If you managed to find such a one, and divorce isnt to be considered as a valid option as it would be needless, why the hell would you prefer staying single.

No comments:

Post a Comment