Sunday, January 4, 2009

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. Adolf Hitler




I believe Hamas and that’s for sure, to be the most brilliant creatures alive - sorry I wont be refering to them as humans, as unfortunately humans got brains that sometimes function -. Sure I don’t give a damn about Israel though I do admire how they manage their business and get what they want very easily no matter what the entire world might say or oppose. They are brilliant advocates actually they are devils advocate, and all their actions are always justified from their own point of view of which the world will soon gradually comprehend and stop condemning and questioning. For sure they should thank Hamas’s "leaders" for their continuous threats to Israel, a matter that serves as nothing but another set of justifications to more and more killing and slaughtering of Palestinian children.

Imagine what this child would grow up to be if not killed now, what a Palestinian toddler or kid of 5 or 8 years old could be in just few years, just another Nazi, so thanks to Israel for foreseeing these kids ugly future and saving the world from another agony caused by another Hitler. And God forbid if not killed then better be crippled for the rest of his life, being an orphan is not enough, better make sure this kid will be capable of doing nothing, however he still got mind, spirit and soul of which he might use, so NO --- taking his life will be much safer, so Israel better never ceasefire and keep on throwing these rockets till they make sure there will be no single soul alive to grow up and revenge one day. And sure Hamas leaders must keep on threatening Israel or else how on earth will Israel justify it to the world. No one would know better what these Palestinian kids would grow up to be than Israel, they live their own ugliness which was according to them an outcome of world's cruelty and they know how bad it is, so they are now doing the world this favor by not allowing such ugliness to exist any more but in them, and that would be by killing it before it even emerge. Lets kill their children and blame their leaders, the world will silently condemn and no one would ever dare to stop us. Palestinian leaders will keep on screaming in exile safely away from our bombardment, yes kill more, kill all the civilian population in the Gaza Strip and you will be doing the world a favor. Israel believes in Hitler's saying "He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future" thats why they are killing any future Palestian could ever have, thats why they will own the future and keep ruling the world.

I stopped watching news for years now; actually I can proudly say for over 5 years, no TV or newspapers, so my acknowledgment of what's currently going on comes only from word of mouth and me being forced to listen. I stopped for different reasons, I am among those who can do nothing about it, I am among those who were exposed continuously to what the media kept on airing and to whom the agony, killing and dead people pictures is nothing but pictures, an Oscar winning movie with amazing special effects that looks so real. I came to realize that I am not affected anymore by such photos, to me its chewing gum to the eyes and that’s simply because I was over exposed to the extent that I believe in it being fake. Now I am working on reducing such effect caused by media on me and that would be by not being exposed to it at all. I guess for humans to believe in each other agony they will have to live it. Who am I and how am I to know how they suffer through pictures, how am I to know what it feels like to be 5 years old playing infront of your house with my peers to suddenly lose conscious and wake up to find myself hit by a very advanced rocket and being the luckiest to wake up as an orphan with no limbs and all my friends killed and in pieces to the extent that I am not even able to recognize and identify any, to wake up to find my childhood and future stolen, all my dreams gone for something my mind didn’t grow up enough to comprehend.


YOU – Palestinian kid - you are not allowed to live your life and enjoy your childhood, you are not even allowed to grow up to be a man as both your leader and your enemy agreed on you being deprived such right as maybe one day you will grow up to what they fear most, and the whole world will still stand still watching them slaughtering you but they condemn and will continue crying silently till every memory if you will not even exist. Kid, you have no right to be born at the first place for that you will be deprived living before you even know how to or why.

I believe there is nothing more to say, we have been saying, crying, compromising, screaming, writing, and condemning for decades, I guess words are bored of us, there are no more synonymous to our words not even our feelings, we used them all. Silence might now bring us peace, I will let my silence be my most profound statement, my only expression of scorn.

Back to numbness

No comments:

Post a Comment