Sunday, January 18, 2009

Atheist Bus Campaign is 'offensive', say complaints to ASA



When you read such post you will think different matters, but as I am sort of numb nowadays, maybe just gave up on all life whatever, I came to conclude the following:

- Western Christians filed a complaint, Muslims "mainly in Eastern countries tab3an) would have set bus on fire and screamed in streets La ElAH eLA ALLAH :P

- Maybe when this prevail, both Muslim and Christians will stop fighting for a while on nonsense silly absurd matters, uh u never know.

Anyway I believe there is a God, such campaigns wont bother me much, I will take it lightly and consider it a funny ad for doing the nasty :P ...

as if people cared aslan or feared God meen asaso....weirdosssssss

Read the post:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jan/09/atheist-bus-campaign-asa

No comments:

Post a Comment