Tuesday, January 13, 2009

He is so boring, you wanna kill urself ....


I have no idea why on earth would they give him such good movies?! Last night out of boredom I couldn’t find anything to do but watching movies, so I picked up one of those I hate because of their actors…yes the most boring numb dull actor on earth Nicolas Cage…and that was his movie "NEXT". A pretty good story not very well directed and for sure very badly acted and that’s because of Mr. dull.

Sure the actresses were very cool, who would be more sexy than Jessica Biel who I guess for such stupid role with no acting required at all, was just perfect. She just have to be HOT and stupid and that will do. Julianne Moore was way too much, very full of herself for some reason in her head and always anxious and angry, come on cant an FBI be cool for once, overall she was okay but to pretty for the role. And sure "3amohom kolohom" the super dreary actor of all times Nicolas cage, what the hell is that!

Well its my mistake I swore I will never watch a movie for him after "Face Off", as I watched it for the sake of the amazing John Travolta no more, and as the saying goes had to squeeze a tree of lemon on me for standing Cage's stupid acting. He is so boring he is not even up to what people describe him as chewing gum for the eyes, damn he got like 3 facial expressions no more, I act way better than him!

No movie reviews from me on that one, the story is good but he ruined it.

3 comments:

  1. Excuse meee :) Julianne moore is Men Dream ...NO COMMENTS PLZ :P

    I can tell you one thing to make u forget this movie , ..WATCH ( BOLT ) DisneyStudios . Its Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One More Thing About BOLT .

    John Travolta is doing the BOLT Character ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Julianne moore is men'zzz dream, thought Jessica would pull that easily !!!
    bring me a copy acopy of Bolt :)

    ReplyDelete