Monday, January 5, 2009

KEDA !!!!


Its just how it is!!!

I guess I am a world winner when it comes to attracting losers; it's like me having this huge magnetic power all over me just for the sake of pulling towards me the most insignificant creatures on earth. I have no idea why in hell that always happen to me, what could be wrong with me, I know I am a very practical negative straightforward person, some do find me sharp and aggressive too, and I am a blue kind of a human being, I am not cheerful, not easy going or outgoing at all. Yet still when it comes to egg head men, uh they are all drawn to me blindly, what could be that significant about me saying hey scum bag come and ruin what is left of my good temper and sanity.

I guess am gifted when it comes to that, I never get impressed by a guy easily, I happen to have this gift of picturing them all the time in my mind as babies in diapers wearing ties and screaming loudly. They all share the same quality, even my own dad and brothers, they are so self centered and believe themselves to be kings of the world while in reality they are nothing but a bunch of nagging babies. It's always him him him, I love, I want, I was, I am ….endless lines of me me me, and they call women airheads and selfish! Men know about everything, they are experts in stock market, banking, and cars and sure who else is better than them when it comes to politics, football and women. Guys we don’t understand ourselves so how on earth would you get us easily, but they do and that’s for sure cause they happen to known many women, uh sure how else would they show off being a heartbreakers while in reality they are forgotten before even known.

Fortunately I don’t have too many experiences as I do run away from relationships the minute I smell danger. Yet I managed the last few years to interact with such species as an attempt to figure out what is it about them, and damn it ... Egyptian men no matter how educated, sophisticated, they end up being the same, selfish, nagging, self centered, arrogant, envious babies. If I dared saying an opinion, a logical point of view, discuss a matter of fact, consider it differently, I am directly to be opposed just for the sake of them being "always right", and if I dared to question what could ever support their theories, they manage their way around to the extent that a guy once told me "keda" as thats how it is and it is not to be explained, take it or leave it, though I wont allow you to leave it!

Anyways I really do pity them, growing up with them alone made a living proof of how pathetic they are, as in my family my brother is the almighty "boy", "man", "chap". I am not allowed to go out have fun even with a curfew unless my dad approve where and with who am going out with and if all is justified and in the safezone he just say NO as he just don’t want me to, why … keda!, while my dear bro is to go out whenever he wants and with whoever he wants. All my friends got to pass the check point and their parents phone number and address is to be known, ok out of being cautious and knowing who exactly your kid is mingling with that is fine by me, but why only me, when it comes to my brother they don’t even bother, a name is enough for them for the just incase, but am not to complain much about that. When I used to study and pass with very good grades, what did I get, nothing and why is that, cause that’s what is expected from me, on the other hand my brother dropped semesters, changed his faculty after not passing for a whole year and he was rewarded with a car! I am to finish college, find myself a husband, get married and reproduce as that’s my sole mission on earth, he is to date, fool around as long as no headaches are to come out of it and whenever he decides to marry they will fund and support him, why…cause he our son you moron, and what the hell I am "$%#^$@"!!! I know I might sound like a teenager in here but believe it or not even after being an independent responsible adult I still got curfews to respect, and I am not "as I am still single" allowed to go out without my father's permission !!!!

My dad once told me sure your children will be dear to me but they will carry your husbands family name and my name wont be included in their last name, dammit where in hell do they get such ideas from and carry it around to pass it from one lousy generation to another, on the other hand my brother kids will have my dads' name in their birth certificates and that’s why his boy is so dear, wow what a mission for him to accomplish. After giving it 2 minutes to think of how significant that is, I turned to dad and asked what's your great great grandpa name, he turned to me saying "why should I know, I don’t remember, why are you asking", so I smiled wondering how dare you not remember while the main reason of your existence in this world is to carry his name and pass it along with yours and my grandpa name to my brother so he can pass it to his kids, and God forbid they got to be boys too as if my brother got a baby girl, her existence will be of no significant use but to give birth to another guys babies to inherit his family name and not my brothers. And sure I got no answer to my weird logic but him rolling his eyes and saying it's just how it is, shut up.

I love my dad dearly but his logic, if I am allowed to call it so, is so weird. Whenever I question something he ends saying you are a girl and ur bro is a man, as if my mind doesn’t function as good as his though I know for sure that my brother's brain got only two cells left and one of them even escaped while the other is busy searching for it. I am not even going to discuss inheritance and how men are to get twice what women should inherit, or the entire logic behind it as I know the answer for such debate to be that’s what the Lord ordered us, are you to question God?!. But the thing is, in our time men are of no significance whatsoever, they work and women work too, they fight "play station" and huh cant we too, and I am 100% positive that a generation with a creature like "Tamer Hosny" will never be capable of going to war or fighting for whatever, that’s not to mention that thank God we are not to enter any wars isa for a while, even if we are to, who said women wont fight and suffer as much as men. Also many women do support their husbands financially nowadays, not to mention that many women are either divorced or widowed and they are the bread earners in their families, they work, give birth, raise children and are entirely responsible of everything.

We are sure way lucky nowadays, just the other day I heard that my friends maid was talking about her husband not allowing their girl to go to school as she is not supposed to and better leave her place in there to her brother and other boys, sure I am not to even question any logic behind it as I happened to know from our lousy history what kind of mentalities supported that, but I am sure that even if I dared to degrade myself to their level and question what for I will get one answer ... "keda"

To be continued .....

No comments:

Post a Comment