Monday, January 12, 2009

Just wondering how would Cairo sky look like !!!






I get home and just lose it, I cant even consider the idea of going anywhere, meeting friends, going to gym, its just too much for me after spending over an hour parking over the October bridge on my way back home from office and spending over another 45 minutes in lousy traffic and spending over another 20minutes trying to find a place to park my car to get home and not even have enough effort to hit and bite the pillow.

And since I have nothing significant to do for killing time in office but browsing net I came accross this article posted this month in Sunday Times and announcing the launching of the world's first flying car. People, they are turning a vehicle from car to aircraft in 15 seconds!!!

If it survives its first test flight, the Terrafugia Transition, which can transform itself from a two-seater road car to a plane in 15 seconds, is expected to land in showrooms in about 18 months’ time. Its manufacturer says it is easy to keep and run since it uses normal unleaded fuel and will fit into a garage. Terrafugia hopes to deliver the first production flying car by the middle of next year. The company already has orders for 40 aircraft.

Uh its the 2000s baby, people are suffering from the hard times, recession and unemployment or so I heard but I know for sure who will be flying on one of those babies in our sky ;)

Sources:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/features/article5483226.ece
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/engineering/article5489287.ece

1 comment:

  1. Just letting go for my imagination , i see alot of accidents in the sky that fills the roof of my home , I see ppl having Rocket Launchers in their cars and a police Helio is chasing one of them while he is launching rockets madly ...

    I see one of those Fighters with F17 , F18 Guarding this Minister of BlaBla ..

    I see GaZ Station full of Cars with no Benzene 80 in stock !! ..." yea they will still be using it ...its in their blood "

    I see one Happy Thing ...Finally i can drive on roads with no traffic jam ..its all in the skys but ...watch for the bombs... :P

    ReplyDelete