Monday, December 29, 2008

They do know that they seek only the chase and not the quarry!

That one from an old blog- I dont believe in it anymore- actually I hate the whole idea of chasing- I am more into job hunting now :{



It's as people say "live it … learn it". I am a silent but a very good observer who never had a long-term relationship simply because I get bored easily & quit any game so soon. Yes it's all about the game; if you master the game you are always a winner till you decide otherwise. I do know how to play but since I am a quitter, as my friends already know, I don’t care to play and I am not a fan. But though me being a quitter, I know mostly all of the game rules, I observe and study very well all competitors and rivals in the playground, the thing is after a while I find the target not tempting any more, sometimes not even worth the time or effort exerted. And just because the observer in me, can "sometimes" predict easily if it's worth it or not, I get bored easily and quit the game even if I am so close to win it.

Sure one can’t predict or assume human reactions whether man or woman. I failed several times in predicting many female friends of mine reactions even the very close ones; dammit women are really hard to read. But when it comes to men, I see it more easily, as fortunately … men, and here I am talking Egyptian men, are just very clever followers of different given well culturally designed patterns, of which I sort of know almost all. Still many wouldn't agree to that, but regarding this matter I have my own theories and let's say so far most of them proved to be right.

Some did care more to define relationships, their approach is to be respected for sure, but to me it's not always the relationship that is in need of being defined and categorized, maybe because no relationship lasted for me! Yet, a relationship is just a relationship, categorizing it aint my thing for now. What I find more tempting is the game. So about the game…well I will present one of my theories in here…. Now as for this theory, I call it the - football theory - very simple one. It goes for both many men and women of all age groups. So… ever wondered what’s with the football games that men go crazy about?! Why is it just rare to find one guy who is not passionate about it?! …Well… It’s the chase ☺ Not all men are into war & fighting but it’s rare to find one man who is not into any kind of sports, games inwhich one have targets to conquer and rivals to compete with. There is something about the chase, not the competition alone, not the sport in itself, not so and so, it’s as simple as this…chasing the ball and having it till goal is reached.

So how is that relevant to relationships? I will be talking men in here but the theory goes for both men and women ..... Now... Many Egyptian men chase their women, most of them like to chase more but why…? , cause Egyptian women were born to learn being hard to get … “el to2l san3ah”, and many are really talented in keeping men after them, being unattainable and unachievable aint an easy task. Sure there are various variables that will oppose that as some men will just get bored or turn to another ball or game, some women like more to chase and not being chased...etc. Here comes for help one of two methods, the retreat method that is suddenly being available and nice or the introducing rivals method, and here comes the competition. Once there are competitors it just gets interesting even if the goal isn’t that much compelling. There is something about competition that drive people crazy, maybe because it sort of hurt some people’s egos, and that goes for both men and women. So once the chasing phase is sort of cooling down, competitors heat it up once again. The excitement is different and more attracting. When sporting people look more attractive, they go for proving themselves all the time, same goes to such kind of competitions, and maybe that’s why some might say we love who we are around those we love?!

Lets take a winner case in here, he chased well, she played right, competitors whether for real or fake did their job and left…. then the goal, “lets say marriage as its mainly girls goal” reached and mission accomplished. And now phase two, its either one of two, having kids and not caring anymore, marriage to some people is like where will you go?! You’re mine till death do us apart, especially if both know pretty well that he or she aint good players. And that is scenario one, both of them find in their reached goal the ultimate, so they don’t care anymore, and the flame/chase is nothing but memories replaced by dull responsibilities and sometimes resentfulness. Unless a football suddenly knocked the door, or one of them was tempted to play a new match, which on the other hand for the other means competition. And here we go again. As for scenario # two, some people cant quit a game, winning doesn’t mean mission accomplished, they need a new game, they need the flame, the workout, a matter which will either require from the ball to keep rolling or for competitors to stay playing, or incase the ball and competitors are tired and not into the game anymore, then the player will look for a new game and another one & another one. The player is simply bored of what he/she owns… where will it go?! its not tempting or attractive anymore. Some players might keep their first goal, as they are sentimentally attached to it … this ball will always be a special one:) Some will just throw it away…why care for an old ball when there are many new ones in the playground.

The point is no matter how our faces change, our stories differ, and the one thing constant for both men and women is “the chase”. Its still just a theory that might be worth laughing at, some people still amazes me by just not falling into the given patterns. But let’s say for the majority, some love to chase and others love to be chased and the different faces of competition is simply the spices of any relationship. Again its one theory that applies to some people, some find it ridiculous, I find it ridiculous… I am just a quitter, I hate football and I am so bored ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment