Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Planet of APES -1-


A year ago I was thinking of writing about the dates I went out to or some of the set ups people dragged me to and how funny that was. Now that its all of no interest to me any more as I reached one conclusion, all men are jerks until proven otherwise, and since it will never be proven so yeah I am happy and single forever. So lets see what I have been lately really enjoying, uh its new jobs interviews and lots of HR people who to me I believe they really rule. Well is it me or is this universe full of apes working as HR whatsoever. Lets see, uh this is a funny one coming, a 22 yrs old HR "manager" in one of the top real estate GMCC companies in Egypt called me for an interview and here is part of the conversation after half an hour of me talking:
She: "I can see you got an impressive record for the past 10 years but I think you working for 4 places in such a short time…"
me interrupting…"short what, I have been working for 10 years now, 4 jobs is nothing"…
and in my head …I have been working since you kid was in your secondary school acting smart to end up being an HR asshole… sure if I was working for the same place for 10 years she would have said – "oh but there is not too much accomplishments, we require experience in different fields, why didn’t you consider moving and changing lanes for 10 years and trying different new things"-
and my answer would be like "cause I love being stuck in a go-no-where jobs to satisfy idiots like you".
I wont say how this interview ended but all I can say is that away from me being an aggressive person yet I was polite.
The second interview with a middle aged "probably bitter lunatic or sth" anyway a woman with real serious issues, working as an HR manager for a big foreign gas company in Egypt and to cut it short she was interviewing people just infront of her British counterpart and giving them a hell of a time till the one she is saving the job for and of which she sure will be pampering during the interview, get it. I wont go through this as it was really one of my worst but as a compensation for my wasted time and the effort I exerted I ended up leaving the interview saying loudly "whats with the attitude madam!!" in my mind "bitch".
So the coming ones I can sum up to you HR responses as follows;

"you are over qualified",
"Do you plan on being single for long ?" !!!!!
"we don’t have enough budget currently for your requirements, actually we dont have budget for marketing at all !!!"
"uh BA in literature and MA in communication, whats the relation?"
"Well we dont really need marketing, its the GM :{"
"We need a Harvard graduate as we are snobs"
"whats marketing communication, well what about being an office manager instead?"

IDIOTS….

To be proceeded ....

No comments:

Post a Comment